This accessory provides the user a means of interrupting urine flow anytime during catheterization. The angular Tiemann tip (ball tip) enables the prostrate gland to be circumnavigated in an especially careful manner. A mark on the connector shows the alignment of the Tiemann tip whilst it is being inserted.
• Nelaton catheters are used for short term bladder catheterisation.
• Manufactured from non-toxic, non-irritant medical grade P.V.C. compatible with catheter lubricants.
• Frozen surface tubing for super smooth intubation.
• Distal end is coned for non traumatic introduction with two lateral eyes for efficient drainage.
• Proximal end is fitted with universal funnel shaped connector for extension.
• Funnel shape connectors are colour coded for instant identification of sizes.
• Available in Male and Female versions