Adhesive Wound Dressing
Adhesive Wound Dressings are great for covering larger wounds and abrasions that need to be kept dry and protected in order to speed the healing process. The low adherent dressing pad is held securely in place by the clear and discreet adhesive backing that is waterproof, light weight, soft and flexible.
The dressing is applied in two simple stages – firstly, the white paper adhesive covers should be removed and the dressing should be applied to the skin like a plaster in the usual way. Secondly, once the dressing is securely in place, the clear outer protective layer can be removed at the blue strip to reveal the soft and flexible waterproof layer.
• Low-allergy acrylic adhesive
• Soft breathable cover
• Conforms to difficult-to-dress wound sites like shoulders and underarms
• Thick, highly absorbent pad minimizes strikethrough
• Aids in prevention of bacterial contamination
• Provides for atraumatic removal
• Easy-open packaging and protector paper facilitates all-in-one, aseptic dressing